Weight Loss Success Story: "I Knew I Had to Make a Change"

weight lose fast
Maribel Contreras, 38, 5'6"
El Monte, Calif.
Before: 217 lb., size 16
After: 140 lb., size 6

Total pounds lost: 77
Total sizes lost: 5

My whole life, I was a yo-yo dieter. I would restrict calories to drop weight, only to binge-eat and put it back on. In 2009, after giving birth to twins, I left a job I loved to move to San Gabriel Valley, Calif., and soon turned soda and Doritos to cope with all the stress.
 In July, 2013, my poor eating habits and lack of movement finally caught up with me; I hit an all-time high of 217 pounds, more than what I weighed while pregnant.

Then my doctor told me I was prediabetic; I knew I had to make a change.

To know more details click this Lose weight fast


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Do Yoga

Burn That Fat - How To Calculate Your Ideal Body Weight.......!